IMPOSSIBLE!

#IMPOSSIBLE

Oh I have a dream
I need pursue,
My dream, my all
My life, my toil
My peace my joy
My hope my pay
My crown my cry
My hates my fate
My faith my fate.

Are you to drop the keys?
Hey no!
Yes, several attempts but ghostlike view
The padlock rust in walls and rust in bronze
Oh I need a lubricant!
What for?
To turn the key awheel around
and make it crack the crook
that gear the metals home

You dare not walk my ground!
You stranger here and I be Lord
I own the keys to proud around
Your keys be kid to fool aloud
You weird and not so keen!
You roar like wild to jungle clean

So fool the fooled
And walk afree
He's got a voice to roar alone
Kill the fact and dine in wine!
Impossible be possible.

#The_BEST_of_you
© Abegunde Israel.
#CIMTHOG

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A GAME YOU PLAY;LIFE IN THE WORLD

I WAS LEFT GUILTY OF WORDS

HITTING THE TARGET