BLESSED

To bring me in and one favorite
To plan my lands and dust my pan
Say a real good very one.
So cried I loud when  first taste breath a lone ranger
Hey! look the world in harsh attire? Shabby dressed in fainting robes
I cried my Fate a new born babe.

Alone to face the odds alone!
To fight the crown
the sceptre, hat and hoes
In sweet and smells to taste of both
I worried pass my neighbors born.
I sob in all to cry my fate
was patted much to cry in cease!
But ears be dump and eyes be blind to hear to watch the grateful hearts.

They sang to dance my landing safe to walk the world in brave and might
The car that drove myself sighs joy
For she a virtuous being like none.
Oh in joy she tears a salty freezed
Running down a whipped free cheek.
The greyed white teeth that smoothly set in line to bite the odds.

Clerics coats and suites in black. Knotted ties to wishes say
Pray to grow in grace and love
Shine in brights your oil to flow
Never miss but catch a flight
that glories bring

Friends and love in corners seat
I have the milk I hold on to
Tight in clips I do trigger
Flow! Seasonless dam flow in rush
Lips so washed in swimsy swams
Of sugared milk that bore me grow.

Wraps a firm to feel the warmth
Know no cold but hear its name
It's called a "freezing fire"
"He's cool to cute and hands a boy
Better still I pray you great "

Oceans deep your prayers spring
Countless grace you had and have
Boundless love of no road map
Be sent in freshest form
To pease my blood
My blood A Gem
My precious Mum.

© Abegunde Israel
#The_BEST_of_you
#CIMTHOG

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A GAME YOU PLAY;LIFE IN THE WORLD

I WAS LEFT GUILTY OF WORDS

HITTING THE TARGET